- The license grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the WordPress translation plugin.
- You are licensed to use the plugin in one domain and up to five subdomains (including the www subdomain). Each license grants you, the purchaser, a credit to create an API key associated with the domain and its subdomains. You may reassign the API key once, within 6 months from its creation date.
- Each license is meant to be used in one single unique site.
- You don't have to own the domain where the plugin is being used, you can use it in a client's domain, and you are free to charge your client for any fee for the service.
- This license applies in conjunction with the Terms of service. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Terms of Service, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it.
This policy may be updated from time to time, so you should review it regularly.